Billing and Insurance
Pineland CSB serves individuals who meet the treatment criteria established by the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities. No one will be denied access to services due to an inability to pay. If a procedure is not covered 100 % by Medicaid, Medicare, State Assistance Program, or insurance, you will be ask for co pay at the time of the appointment. Also deductibles will be required at the time of appointment.
For those with insurance coverage, generally we accept the following plans*:
- Peachcare for Kids
- Care Source
- Medicare Supplemental Coverage or Advantage plans
- Commercial Insurance
* Individual plans may be subject to certain restrictions in coverage
We have Benefit Eligibility staff at each service location that provide support services to individuals and/ their families to assist in identifying financial resources for which individuals may be eligible to fund the cost of required services and improve total quality of life.
Before you arrive to receive a service, please remember to gather the following information:
- Proof of address (a recent utility bill, rent receipt, or lease agreement.)
- Proof of income (check stub, letter from Social Security, DFACS or Earning Statement from the Department of Labor.)
- Proof of Insurance (Medicaid card, Medicare card, or private insurance card.)